03 December 2010

Bro Eli, Mashable Awards finalist again!

After bagging the "Most Educational to Follow" award last year, Bro Eli Soriano is again one of the finalists for the Mashables Award 2010 under Best Web Video for his Truthcaster, a site where he does live broadcast on Wednesday nights. On this site, he also archives his previous tapings that discusses truth about the bible.





For those who do not know Bro Eli yet, he really is educational to follow. Why? Because he can talk about politics, astronomy, science, story of mankind,and  health. Mind you, he is a good counsellor, too. Just name anything under the sun and he can discuss intelligently with you. One thing more, he can openly discuss things that others may find a bit embarrassing to talk about. He is a straight-forward person with a very big heart.

In my almost eight years as member of the Church of God, I was able to follow and witness Bro Eli's struggle to keep up his vow to God, and that is to be the steward of truth. This promise has brought him a lot of heartbreaking experiences. One of which was, when those hopeless stewards of lies filed rape case against him having a very unreliable and no-credibity victim as their tool to pull him down. But nevertheless, of course, God's will was done. This opened doors for him and Bro Daniel to go worldwide and spread the Good Words to none-Filipinos. And now, he made it again to the finals for the Mashable Awards. Another feather on Church of God's cap. It only proves that if God's will, nobody can stand on His way (Isa 43:13).

In this year's finals, I bid him goodluck. May he bring home the bacon!




11 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck Bro.Eli!!!
We know u can make it through God's help!

Anonymous said...

good luck Bro Eli, we miss you so much

dannyemmymallari said...

WE ALL PRAY FOR GOD'S WILL! GOD BLESS YOU PO INGKONG!

Anonymous said...

TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY....ingat po kayo palagi ingkong,kayo po ni kuya daniel lagi kayo laman ng aming panalangin.

Anonymous said...

good luck bro eli.. ingat po kayo palagi jan..

Anonymous said...

When I was newly baptized (Dec 2007), there were few times that I saw you in my dreams bro. Eli though I haven't seen you personally. Twice that I can't see your face because of so many crowds, the other one was, you're passing by me and before I knew it, all I can see is your back. On my last dream I saw your face pretty near; half is yours and the other half is that of someone who has a very beautiful face.I didn't see how your hair looks like because I was taken aback by the sight. My eyes were focused on you but it was not clear if you're looking to me. I can see that you're sweating (the half of face which is yours) thru the beads of sweat in your forehead and you were standing in the sala with two other people. The house was obviously foreign by its looks and design situated in the forest owned by a foreign brother. Everyone was silent but I feel that you are safe in that house.

That was the last time I saw you in my dreams.

From the beginning of subscribing my ears to you, I always find joy watching you, be it in a big screen or on different websites. I love the way you explain the verses with so much clarity, with so much wit and logic. Understanding every verse has always been easy because of you. No one in this world could really be at par with you in understanding the sealed book. You have opened it for us!

God bless you Bro. Eli. May God continue to give you strength for you to reach more people so they may find salvation. I know and I feel that God is protecting you wherever you go, wherever you live. He is always with you - even in the middle of the forest!. Take extra care...together with your companions. We love you so much and so with Bro. Daniel. God bless!

From: Bro. Eddie, locale of Baclaran

Anonymous said...

bro. eli, may god bless you in all that path that god has given to you. we are waiting here in the philipines to see you in person. we thank god for having you.

from locale of baclaran,
sis sherilyn

Anonymous said...

Bro.Eli, Ingat po kayo dyan,,we miss you,May God bless you always


From:
Local of Buhi,Camarines Sur

Anonymous said...

Maraming salamat po sa Dios sa pag-iingat nya po sa inyo Bro. Eli and Bro. Daniel,naway palagi po kayong patnubayan ng ating Panginoong Dios,sampu na ng inyong mga mahal sa buhay,sa lahat ng inyong mga lakad,sa pang araw araw ninyong paggawa,maraming salamat po sa Dios sa mga tunay na sugong taga-akay namin sa Iglesiang Katotohanan,TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Anonymous said...

MISS NA PO NAMIN KAYO DITO SA BICOLANDIA. GOODLUCK AND GOOD HEALTH ALWAYS.

Anonymous said...

mula po sa local ng legazpi city.....goodluck po at may the GOD bless you and kuya daniel always.