23 January 2013

Around Japan in 10 days


Not in my wildest dream that I ever saw myself setting foot on the land of the rising sun, JAPAN! But last February 2012, it became a reality. In few days time, I have seen glimpses of every part of Japan where the bullet train passes. Hitting Japan almost end to end on a Shinkansen bullet train was remarkably striking. I couldn't tell much anymore now about what had transpired on those 10 lovely days. All I can say is that, the experience was awesome. :)


If you want to spend a few more minutes on my page, let me share some pictures with you.


OSAKA
Left to right: In a local restaurant near Universal Studios; Universal Studios with one of Peanut Characters; still outside Universal Studios; going to subway

Left to right: wandering along Osaka port; cruising around; inside the train; at Osaka's aquarium center (Sorry, I forgot the name)
TOKYO
DisneyWorld and DisneySea, Tokyo

MT. FUJI, OWAKUDANI & HAKONE





YOKOHAMA




KYOTO


No comments: