18 September 2010

And I hate myself…


Yes, I hate myself for becoming irresponsible with my duties lately.

Reason? I have been so busy and loaded with office work and really need to catch up with all pending jobs that the former person left. It’s all headache and pressure. However, that shouldn’t block me to do what I really ought to do. I know that. I should know what to prioritize. Honestly, I am really annoyed with my shortcomings. It hurts me, but…. Ok, ok. NO EXCUSES.

So today, I am taking this opportunity. I will start to eliminate my backlogs one by one- and have to finish it all today. You heard it right- today, God willing. I have already set my mood, you know. And because of that I have to strike the iron while it’s hot.

So get out of my way, blockers! c”,) I am on my way going back to loving myself again by doing what I am suppose to accomplish.

I hope and pray that my God be with me.

No comments: