18 October 2010

El nino is on!

Yes, EL NINO is on! It's on on you, my blogsite! Sad but true.

But hey! Dont worry weavedthoughts, just wait a little more time and I will again put entries for you. I already started a few but, you know, I am still half way on each topic. Nevertheless, I will definitely finish all those pending works for you. Hopefully, until next week.

Know what, I have been so disturbed lately. Well, its about things that really should'nt bother me at all. I am here not just to earn money but for "you-know-what". it blocks me still on what I have to accomplish- which is the most important of all. These blockers are also the reasons why I dont talk to you often for the last months. For your info, Its not only you that I have neglected, there are also some duties that I was not able to give a little attention, at least. These blockers came for reasons that I cannot anymore put across this entry, I will just whispher to you later if you promise that you can keep a secret.(LOL). This evil Satan is surely reading what I am writing now and he should'nt know what I have in my mind.

Since I was baptized, I have not experienced anything that affected and disturbed me and my duty so much, not until these things came. This time its different. But dont worry, friend. I am still ok. A prayer is enough to comfort myself. I am praying so hard that God may help and direct me to the best decision I need to execute. I know, He will hear me.

No comments: