20 December 2012

Blessed. Happy. Thankful.

Today, I should be writing about the things that I have always been thankful for. But I’m having a hard time constructing my sentences. I tried you know. I’ve just been sitting here in a standoff with my iPad since yesterday. Now, me and my alter ego unanimously decided it’s best if I just eat my spaghetti out and drink my avocado shake up to its last drop then randomly write down my blessings. I have a lot, really. Mostly undeserved and I did not even worked hard for. I cant explain why I stammer in this writing. I have too much in my head but I don't know how and where to begin. Aaahh, yes. It is definitely because of too much excitement. Seriously, thats is the correct word: EXCITEMENT! I just cant wait. Our 2012 4th Quarter Thanksgiving is still two good night sleeps away and seems like the wait is forever. That's what it is like when you are anticipating for something you are crazy about, right? I bet you experienced it before, too. So here goes the list of the things I am being thankful about. I jotted them down in the order of importance to me.

HIS fold. Dedicated leaders Kuya Daniel Razon & Bro. Eli Soriano. His words. Righteous brethren. Duties. Choirmates. UNTV colleagues. Fellow group officers. Loved ones. Healthy me. Healthy family. Supportive & overly caring better-half. God-centered marriage. Childless. Too-much-loving Mother. Sweet brother and sister. Adorable nieces and nephews. Lovely family-in-law. Good friends. Great job. Nice boss. Jolly workmates. Ugly outside. Imperfect inside. Weak inside & out. Not intelligent enough. Anorexic bank account. Never ending debts. Many shortcomings. Troubles. Problems. Trials.

There are still lots but its already unspeakable, unfathomable and inexpressible. But I believe HE knows what I want to convey. I am unworthy of His love and more than undeserving of His mercy. And yet, among seven billion people on earth now, I am one of the lucky few hundreds that was called. And for all of these, I am so grateful. So on 22-24th of December 2012, the whole congregation of "The Old Path" or more commonly known as "Ang Dating Daan" will offer Thanksgiving to God Almighty! And I will be there by hook or by crook, Godwilling. 

No comments: