15 December 2012

My Cooking Blog: The Beginning

These past few weeks, I have been thinking of how am I going to make this blogsite have a taste of little bit of everything in me. And thanks to my Sis Karms for giving me this idea. I've been cooking since I was in grade school. And, believe it or not, I was the one in-charged in preparing the family lunch and dinner almost everyday. I am not an expert, but cooking is surely my favorite household chore compared to dusting of all corners of the house and washing the dishes. It is on top of the list, actually. And now, my Sunday cooking will become more exciting because of this common-but-clever-and-new-to-me idea. I am hitting two birds in one stone here:First, I am doing something that I really love to share. Secondly is I get more inspired to serve my loving husband a sumptuous meal on weekends. By the way, you may wonder why I cook only on weekends. Well, that is just about diet matter. We cant afford eating too much yummy food everyday because we are somewhat health conscious already.

The dishes that I am thinking of featuring here are mainly those healthy, easy to prepare and low cost ones. Why? Because I am a working female and I am always on the go. But that shouldn't be the reason of me always depriving me and my Beybiaj of sumptuous and healthy food. So now, let us start the ball rolling!

Below are the top 10 dishes I am eyeing to prepare on the next few wekends, Godwilling.

1. Seafood Pasta
2. Sinigang na Salmon sa Miso
3. Fried fish and Ginisang Sayote
4. Fettuccini
5. Sinigang na Baka sa Bayabas
6. Pinakbet and Fried Pork Belly
7. Pansit Bihon
8. Mixed Pork & Chicken Embutido
9. Lumpiang Gulay ala Erl (Bro Eli inspired)
10. Ginisang Mongo and Fried Chicken

And before I totally put a stop on this entry, I want to let you all know that I will be more than happy if you will share with me your dishes!

Happy cooking and eating, guys :))





No comments: