19 June 2010

New flavor combination: Bitter cum sourgrapes

So excited and all, me and my friends were arranging our date for Friday morning. Yes, we have a very important date that 100% made our hearts beat so fast.

Then friday morning came. I woke up so early just to make sure that before I leave for airport to see our big brother before he go off to Philppines, everything is fixed for my "boss".

To make the story short, myself along with my other three friends were already in the taxi going to the airport when "Fairy Gaymother's" phone rang. As i listen to their conversation, the handsome (hahaha) guy on the other end bluntly told him that our much awaited "moment" was spoiled. Kuya, along with his companions had checked in. Oh men! I felt like a pail of water was poured on my whole being. We were all disappointed! We then started blaming each other for not coming much earlier. However, we still proceeded to see those who came there ahead of us.

Heavy-hearted that we were, it was really so difficult to smile when we have some picture taking at the airport. Well, pictures to remind us that we missed seeing Kuya. (sigh) I know, its not only me who felt bad. We all felt bad but we tried our best to make things light for us. For others, those who do not understand- this may sound too shallow and so petty. But for us, its not.

                   Starbucks Drinks for the sour-graping bitters

However, we have to move on, dear blogspot. So to make our day a little bit brighter, we forced Dear J to take us to Starbucks for a yummy pastry and a cup of hearty iced coffee. You know blogspot, I loved my friends more today- my beloved God-given friends. Righteous ones. For what happened today may just be another ordinary for an ordinary man, but this day is not an ordinary day for a peculiar people like me because today, I have seen something beautiful. I saw people who appreciate and love a very special gift from GOD who was given to us, unwrapped but so special.

I love you all, friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha! emosyonal masyado dahil naiwan!