16 June 2010

What Matters Most

I am just a simple person. I love simple life and simple living. You dont need to exert too much effort to please me. I laugh loud even with the corniest joke. I joke a lot becuase I want things to be always on the lighter side. (for those who dont really know me, or did not even have close encounter with me- they will think otherwise.)

I am appreciative with every little thing that others do for me. But maybe, because of my "kababawan ng kaligayahan" I can be easily disappointed, too. Yes, it may be irony to you- but its not. Well, Come to think of it. I asked for small thing, but promised other thing. Ok ok, it may sound better and bigger but that is not what I want and what I need. However fabulous it is- that is not what I want.

On the other hand, there is no choice left for me. I need to go on and just accept the reality dahil kahit naman maglupasay ako, I wont get what I want. As a learned Christian, kailangan mabuhay na nagtitiis. Even in things that I think I need to fight for pero kung titimbangin, pwede naman palampasin, so let it be.

This night, I sat down for hours contemplating and then realized, most of the burden that I really need to carry is about enduring everyday life because from small matters in everyday living lies "pagtitiis" the most. I just l told myself, baka me tinitiis din naman sa kin eh. I might be trying to endure the irritating small stuffs, pero sa kin baka malaki pala ang tinitiis, I just dont know. So, for this good thought- Thanks, God. I feel lighter now.



No comments: