12 March 2010

Thanks to You, Modern Technology (In Tagalog: Salamat Sayo, Makabagong Teknolohiya)

Im so fascinated and addicted with writing lately, though i know I am not as good as everyone else out there who can write an artistic-and-creative-flowery-worded article. It has given me a feeling of completeness, that I am able to share my faith with those that i dont even know, using the power of internet. And because i got this itchy hands and twisted-brain who wants to blog wherever and whenever possible, i tried searching for iPhone applications that can allow me to do so. And VOILA! I found one, and this is my first blog using my phone. I love you more now, my iPhone ;).

I liked iPhone because it allows me serve my God better using this. Since I am working and married, therefore the large chunk of my time goes to them. But because of the deep passion in my heart that I have to find quality time and spend extra effort to serve my God, i joined choir, UNTV and our writers' team. The last two teams i joined aim to let God's goodness be spread by capitalizing on the advantages technology can offer. On these three tasks that i choose to be devoted at, my little gadget called iPhone, made my tasks a little bit easier to fulfill. Firstly, because i can load all our choir songs here. I can study our piece anytime, Anywhere. Same goes with my duty as for part of the UNTV team, i can now read emails even if I am not at the comfort of my room (or, sometimes using company computer). And now, no need to bring laptop most of the time, whew! Thats really a relief. And this last "discovery" i had, i can now blog whenever chance got in my way. It makes me feel wonderful! Thanks to new technology. For us all Christians, God gave us all these technologies so we can have wider reach in propagating His words.

By the way, dont get me wrong here. im not endorsing iPhone ;). Other netphones can be used, too. For us, God's children- Let us maximize the use of internet, exploit its capacity to reach people around the globe. Better post things of God rather than putting non-sense chit-chats. Those expensive state-of-the art gadgets-if you are a Christian by deed- must be used to glorify our God. As what our preachers, Bro. Eli and Bro. Daniel keeps on reminding us, we are now living in near-ending times. Lets run as fast as we can! Forget things that perish, look at the bigger picture of why we work hard to glorify God- and that is to be with Him in land He Promised to bring Us.

Advance
 Happy International Thanksgiving!

No comments: